OpenOffice.org Forum at OOoForum.orgThe OpenOffice.org Forum

[Home]   [FAQ]   [Search]   [Memberlist]   [Usergroups]   [Register
 [Profile]   [Log in to check your private messages]   [Log in

Printing on both sides

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Macros and API
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChrisW
General User
General User

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:21 am    Post subject: Printing on both sides Reply with quote

Is there a way with a macro to print to both sides of a page? I know you can do it in the pinter options, but I want to write a macro that would print off a bunch of documents and print on both sides for all the documents. So instead of having to open up all the documents and setting the printer to print on both sides is there a way to set that automatically? or save that option to be always on ?
fluxpunk
General User
General User

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi i know an easy solution as long as you want to print both sides all the time. (assuming your using windows) click start>settings>printers> go to the properties of the printer you use and set it to print both sides in there. This way it will be setup as defualt to print both sides, hope this helps.

oh and if you wanted to do it with a macro, it would be dead easy aswel just click tools>macros>record macro then do all the steps you want the macros to perform (setup to print on both sides) then click stop recording and type a name for your macro and click save.

The click tools>macros>organize macros> OpenOffice.Org basic. Click on assign then on the next screen click add and scroll down to the bottom and double click OpenOffice.Org Macros>My macros>Standard>Module 1 and select you macro then click add. Now you should see a new button appear on the toolbar with your macro name on it. Click it and your done

Wink
ChrisW
General User
General User

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tried with the record macro before hand Razz didnt record any of the changes I made while it was running heh.

Setting the properties should work, prefer to do it in macro just because always going to have to turn off the print on both sides when the macro is done running Razz
marisdembovskis
General User
General User

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how to make page once per month to print document on both sides?
(ON LINUX OOpenoffice)
thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Macros and API All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: