OpenOffice.org Forum at OOoForum.orgThe OpenOffice.org Forum

[Home]   [FAQ]   [Search]   [Memberlist]   [Usergroups]   [Register
 [Profile]   [Log in to check your private messages]   [Log in

Can't undo changes to margin

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Writer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tmarrus

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2003 2:27 am    Post subject: Can't undo changes to margin Reply with quote

Hello all.

My question pertains to OOo Writer. Whenever I make changes to the margin, using either the ruler or the format page menu option, there's no undo for it. Consequently, if I don't like the change, I can't revert back to the previous setting. Is this a bug in my version of OOo or is this a limitation of the current system? Moving the first line indent and hanging indent CAN be undone but changing the margin for some reason can't. If you put your cursor in between the first line indent and hanging indent triangles on the ruler, the cursor turns into an arrow pointing left and right (<--->). Using this arrow to change the margin can't be undone.

Any thoughts or workarounds much appreciated.
yogo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2003 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, you're right. I'm seeing the same thing on my installation of OOo 1.0.1.

You may want to submit a bug report on it. Changing margins should be undoable. It may already be fixed in the new version.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Writer All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: