OpenOffice.org Forum at OOoForum.orgThe OpenOffice.org Forum

[Home]   [FAQ]   [Search]   [Memberlist]   [Usergroups]   [Register
 [Profile]   [Log in to check your private messages]   [Log in

Date and assending number macro

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Macros and API
View previous topic :: View next topic  
reb68
General User
General User

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:44 am    Post subject: Date and assending number macro Reply with quote

I have an Invoice template that I use for little jobs I do to supplement my Social Secutiy. Now when prepaaring for tax time I realize how messed up I am with wrong dates and Invoice numbers. I went to tools, macros, run macros, macro selector. I have searched through this and realized if I found a Maceo to do what I want I would not know how to activate it javascript:emoticon('Rolling Eyes'). I am sorry to be such a newbie but after years of using a PC I lost my Geru that I leaned on. He had to move to Maryland to try to get a heart transplant and I need a brain transplant.(HaHa I learned a lot from him but not enough.) I am using OpenOffice 2.0.4 and also have the latest Developers snapshot running. My OS is Dapper Dan/kubuntu. Any help would be greatly apperciated.
Thank You javascript:emoticon('Confused')
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Macros and API All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: