OpenOffice.org Forum at OOoForum.orgThe OpenOffice.org Forum

[Home]   [FAQ]   [Search]   [Memberlist]   [Usergroups]   [Register
 [Profile]   [Log in to check your private messages]   [Log in

Nothing shows up when inserting slides

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Impress
View previous topic :: View next topic  
redndahead
General User
General User

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 10:39 pm    Post subject: Nothing shows up when inserting slides Reply with quote

I have 1.1beta and when I go to insert a slide with Insert -> Slide and I select a slide template nothing shows up on my slide. No place to put a heading, picture, or anything. Anyone else have this problem?

red
Planetary Mecanik

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 11:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Nothing shows up when inserting slides Reply with quote

I have the same problem....looks like all the object get send to the very right corner of the slide, and above the slide....they're hard to see because they have no width.

PM
redndahead
General User
General User

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting I closed it down opened one up from a template. Then tried inserting a slide and it worked. Then I tried it with a new file and poof it works now. Confused Does this work for you?
Datura2000

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am using 1.1b and am having the same problem. When I try to open a new slide and specify a style, it just opens a blank one every time.
"Interesting I closed it down opened one up from a template. Then tried inserting a slide and it worked. Then I tried it with a new file and poof it works now. Does this work for you?"
I can't get this to work either. Maybe I am not doing what you did. Can you explain it a different way so I can duplicate what you did to see if I can get this to work?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Impress All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: