OpenOffice.org Forum at OOoForum.orgThe OpenOffice.org Forum

[Home]   [FAQ]   [Search]   [Memberlist]   [Usergroups]   [Register
 [Profile]   [Log in to check your private messages]   [Log in

Error when compiling in GENTOO

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> Setup and Troubleshooting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nickmarinho

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:19 pm    Post subject: Error when compiling in GENTOO Reply with quote

This is that emerge return as error, anyone would help me ??????

-------------

-----------------------------
SHL1FILTERFILE not set!
-----------------------------
dummy file to keep the dependencies for later use.
------------------------------
Making: ../../unxlngi6.pro/lib/libpyuno.so
g++ -Wl,-z,combreloc -Wl,-rpath,'$ORIGIN' -Wl,-zdynsort -shared -L../../unxlngi6.pro/lib -L../lib -L/home/luciano/tmp/portage/app-office/openoffice-2.2.1/work/ooo/build/OOF680_m18/solenv/unxlngi6/lib -L/home/luciano/tmp/portage/app-office/openoffice-2.2.1/work/ooo/build/OOF680_m18/solver/680/unxlngi6.pro/lib -L/home/luciano/tmp/portage/app-office/openoffice-2.2.1/work/ooo/build/OOF680_m18/solenv/unxlngi6/lib -L/opt/sun-jdk-1.5.0.12/lib -L/opt/sun-jdk-1.5.0.12/jre/lib/i386 -L/opt/sun-jdk-1.5.0.12/jre/lib/i386/client -L/opt/sun-jdk-1.5.0.12/jre/lib/i386/native_threads -L/usr/lib -L/usr/lib -L/usr/lib/mozilla-firefox ../../unxlngi6.pro/slo/pyuno_version.o ../../unxlngi6.pro/slo/pyuno_description.o -o ../../unxlngi6.pro/lib/libpyuno.so ../../unxlngi6.pro/slo/pyuno_runtime.o ../../unxlngi6.pro/slo/pyuno.o ../../unxlngi6.pro/slo/pyuno_callable.o ../../unxlngi6.pro/slo/pyuno_module.o ../../unxlngi6.pro/slo/pyuno_type.o ../../unxlngi6.pro/slo/pyuno_util.o ../../unxlngi6.pro/slo/pyuno_except.o ../../unxlngi6.pro/slo/pyuno_adapter.o ../../unxlngi6.pro/slo/pyuno_gc.o -luno_cppu -luno_cppuhelpergcc3 -luno_sal -lpython2.5 -ldl -lpthread -lm -Wl,-Bdynamic -lstlport
/usr/lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux-gnu/4.1.2/../../../../i686-pc-linux-gnu/bin/ld: cannot find -lpython2.5
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
dmake: Error code 1, while making '../../unxlngi6.pro/lib/libpyuno.so'
'---* tg_merge.mk *---'

ERROR: Error 65280 occurred while making /home/luciano/tmp/portage/app-office/openoffice-2.2.1/work/ooo/build/OOF680_m18/pyuno/source/module
make: *** [stamp/build] Error 1
* ERROR: app-office/openoffice-2.2.1 failed.
* Call stack:
* ebuild.sh, line 1642: Called dyn_compile
* ebuild.sh, line 988: Called qa_call 'src_compile'
* ebuild.sh, line 44: Called src_compile
* openoffice-2.2.1.ebuild, line 329: Called die
* Build failed
* If you need support, post the topmost build error, and the call stack if relevant.
* A complete build log is located at '/home/luciano/tmp/portage/app-office/openoffice-2.2.1/temp/build.log'.
jrd

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's in '/home/luciano/tmp/portage/app-office/openoffice-2.2.1/temp/build.log' ?
What platform are you running on?

I've compiled ooo several times on gentoo systems and not had this problem. You might make some headway by running ebuild directly to create the workdir, then running make by hand to try to get to the bottom of where it's going wrong. The initial error about SHL1FILTERFILE not set is probably the most important clue.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> Setup and Troubleshooting All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: