OpenOffice.org Forum at OOoForum.orgThe OpenOffice.org Forum

[Home]   [FAQ]   [Search]   [Memberlist]   [Usergroups]   [Register
 [Profile]   [Log in to check your private messages]   [Log in

OOo Base w/ Pervasive 9.5 SQL--ODBC problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rockcounter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:23 pm    Post subject: OOo Base w/ Pervasive 9.5 SQL--ODBC problem Reply with quote

I am attemping to use Base as a front end to Pervasive 9.5 SQL backend. Have done so with earlier releases, but Base 2.2 and Pervasive 9.5 aren't communicating well. I can connect to the tables and open them, but when reading them into the grid, I get craziness. Base recognizes the correct number of records, but will only allow you to scroll through the first 80 or so (out of 326). Have tried this on a number of different tables in the database, and the result is the same. If you hit refresh, you get a respectable listing, and if you go to the end of the records, it shows the correct number of records. But, try scrolling thru the records, and you may get through the first page, then the entire grid whites out. And when referencing the same data tables in CALC, if you drag and drop the table to the spreadsheet, you only get half the records. Have also tried using the JDBC connector, but BAse cannot find the driver ( and i have input the url and class paths properly, according to Pervasive).
Any Suggestions?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Base All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: