OpenOffice.org Forum at OOoForum.orgThe OpenOffice.org Forum

[Home]   [FAQ]   [Search]   [Memberlist]   [Usergroups]   [Register
 [Profile]   [Log in to check your private messages]   [Log in

store graphic for image buttons internally?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Calc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr5o1
Power User
Power User

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:02 pm    Post subject: store graphic for image buttons internally? Reply with quote

Hi,
I'm using OOo 2.3.1 on an XPSP2 machine.

By "store internally" I mean not linked, so the spreadsheet will open and display the image buttons, without having to reference any other files. (so the spreadsheet can be distributed alone!)

I've created a tab on a spreadsheet to use as a "splash page" with a bit of a logo, and several "image buttons" with hyperlinks. I realise that images without hyperlinks can be stored internally, or within the ods file, by selecting Edit > Links > 'Break Link', however that wont work for the hyperlink image buttons.

In form edit mode, if I right click an image button and select 'control', there is a 'graphics' box where you can select the image to use as the button image. The only value which I can get to work in there is a local file path. (so http refs dont work, and I dont seem to be able to refer to the 'name' of a graphic which appears somewhere else in the spreadsheet)

Thanks in advance for your help!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Calc All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: