Joined: 30 Apr 2008
|Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:36 am Post subject: Changing Headers and Footers in OpenOffice.org 2.0 Calc
|When you're ready to print your OpenOffice.org Calc spreadsheet, you may notice a header you don't remember defining. You can define this header and customize it so it includes what you want by following the steps below:
1. Place your cursor on the page you want to print.
2. Select Format | Page.
3. Click the Header tab.
4. Click Edit.
5. Use the Header drop-down list to choose among several predefined headers. OR
6. Place your cursor in one of the areas of the header and either type your content or click a Custom header button to insert a predefined field. Click the Font button to change font attributes.
7. Click OK.
8. Click the Footer tab.
9. Use the Footer drop-down list to choose among several predefined footers. OR
10. Place your cursor in one of the areas of the footer and either type your content to click a Custom footer button to insert a predefined field. Click the Font button to change font attributes.
11. Click OK.
12. Click OK again.
13. Click the Page Preview button OR select File | Page Preview to see the results of your header and footer changes.
You may view a flash video of this OpenOffice tip here >> http://www.brainstorminc.com/openoffice.org-tips/tip-changing-headers-and-footers-in-openoffice.org-2.0-calc.html
OpenOffice Software Training