OpenOffice.org Forum at OOoForum.orgThe OpenOffice.org Forum

[Home]   [FAQ]   [Search]   [Memberlist]   [Usergroups]   [Register
 [Profile]   [Log in to check your private messages]   [Log in

manage document for reuse

View previous topic :: View next topic  
devesh

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2003 12:58 am    Post subject: manage document for reuse Reply with quote

hello,
I am working on a project,in which i am managing many documents,so that when i want to reuse it i can reuse that same document in full or some part according to my requirment.
I will first search the required document on the basis of intelligent search. It means when i enter any word ,to get access of all doc. related to that word as well as all that doc. also which is related to the synonym's of that word.
For that purpose i need thesaurus which can choose the synonym's of that word and then a search algorithem,which can search the required document.
now if you can help me by telling me from where i can get the thesaurus engin and a search algo for searching documents,i will be greatful to you.
devesh
bartgymnast
OOo Enthusiast
OOo Enthusiast

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can try

WordNet

give it a shot
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 6:04 pm    Post subject: Re: manage document for reuse Reply with quote

devesh wrote:
hello,
I am working on a project,in which i am managing many documents,so that when i want to reuse it i can reuse that same document in full or some part according to my requirment.
I will first search the required document on the basis of intelligent search. It means when i enter any word ,to get access of all doc. related to that word as well as all that doc. also which is related to the synonym's of that word.
For that purpose i need thesaurus which can choose the synonym's of that word and then a search algorithem,which can search the required document.
now if you can help me by telling me from where i can get the thesaurus engin and a search algo for searching documents,i will be greatful to you.
devesh
: : : thanks
dfrench

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You may want to look at the tools that search though zip'd files if you intend to search OOo documents eg http://www.zipscan.co.uk/moreinfo.htm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> Site Feedback All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: