OpenOffice.org Forum at OOoForum.orgThe OpenOffice.org Forum

[Home]   [FAQ]   [Search]   [Memberlist]   [Usergroups]   [Register
 [Profile]   [Log in to check your private messages]   [Log in

Adding a sheet

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Calc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leaskovski

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 11:26 am    Post subject: Adding a sheet Reply with quote

Hi all,

Simple problem. I am trying to add a sheet to my sxc file. The only problem is that when i right click on the sheet tabs at the bottom there is no 'insert sheet'. Also when i click on the 'insert' menu, 'sheet' is greyed out.

Any answers???

Cheers
erikanderson3
OOo Advocate
OOo Advocate

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was your spreadsheet originally imported from an Excel doc, by any chance? I once had an Excel import that wouldn't save cleanly, saying it had too many sheets, but it only had 16. I just experimented with a pure Calc file and added 30 sheets, and it saved no problem. Makes me think the Excel converter might have an issue or two.

Cheers,

Erik
Iannz
OOo Advocate
OOo Advocate

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another possibility is that the file is read-only. Try clicking on the "Edit file" button in the function bar (by default just to the right of the "save" button.

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Extensions_development_basic a wiki about writing OpenOffice.org extensions.
Leaskovski

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

erikanderson3 wrote:
Was your spreadsheet originally imported from an Excel doc, by any chance? I once had an Excel import that wouldn't save cleanly, saying it had too many sheets, but it only had 16. I just experimented with a pure Calc file and added 30 sheets, and it saved no problem. Makes me think the Excel converter might have an issue or two.

Cheers,

Erik

Yeap, converted from an xls file. Okay shall recreate it from a new spreedsheet.

Cheers,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Calc All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: