OpenOffice.org Forum at OOoForum.orgThe OpenOffice.org Forum

[Home]   [FAQ]   [Search]   [Memberlist]   [Usergroups]   [Register
 [Profile]   [Log in to check your private messages]   [Log in

exporting colors and fonts to MS word

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Writer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
black-blizzard

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:50 am    Post subject: exporting colors and fonts to MS word Reply with quote

Hi everyone. I'm a OO user (I don't even have Word installed) but I'm working on a project with some people that do not have OO, so I need to keep compatibility with them. I recently created a document with a custom style, with colours I created, and using a non-standard font in one instance.

When I save as MS word 97/XP/2000 and then open the document with Word on another computer the colours are different and the non-standard font is replaced for a standard one. Is there a way I can embed the colour and font information into the document (as opposed to that information simply being in my system; that is, I don't want a reference to a colour in my system, but the actual rgb value) so that they can see the document without changes?

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I did a search and didn't find anything quite like this. Thanks for your help.

EDIT: I'm also using custom graphics as bullets. How can I do so that they're embedded in the document and not just references to the file in my computer? I think I read this somewhere, but since I'm already asking about the rest...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Writer All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: