OpenOffice.org Forum at OOoForum.orgThe OpenOffice.org Forum

[Home]   [FAQ]   [Search]   [Memberlist]   [Usergroups]   [Register
 [Profile]   [Log in to check your private messages]   [Log in

Full spread first two pages

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Writer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
triplemaya
Power User
Power User

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:28 am    Post subject: Full spread first two pages Reply with quote

How do I get the first two pages to be the left and right pages of an open spread? I can't find anything about this, I'm probably hunting for the wrong words! every time I export it as a pdf document it comes out with one page on its own and then two pages 2,3, 4,5 and so on in pairs after that. I need 1,2 3,4 ...
I've tried 'right and left' and 'mirrored' in the page settings, but that's nothing to do with it.
Fundi
OOo Advocate
OOo Advocate

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi
To my knowledge this is not possible. But there are perhaps work a rounds if we exactly know what you want to do.

If you don't need mirrored margins why not do it so that you just have single pages and combine them as pdf onto a single page? But again Im not sure what you need to do. so my advise might be off.

Fundi
David
Super User
Super User

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Full spread first two pages Reply with quote

I find that it is my PDF viewer that enable that choice, and that is based upon whether the number of pages is odd or even. Choosing "facing pages", if odd, there is only one first page. If even, then two show in that first view.

David.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Writer All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: