OpenOffice.org Forum at OOoForum.orgThe OpenOffice.org Forum

[Home]   [FAQ]   [Search]   [Memberlist]   [Usergroups]   [Register
 [Profile]   [Log in to check your private messages]   [Log in

Using custom slide masters on multiple machines

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Impress
View previous topic :: View next topic  
smp501

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:13 pm    Post subject: Using custom slide masters on multiple machines Reply with quote

I run the slide show for my youth group, and I have to use my youth pastor's laptop to present with. I make the presentations at home, though, and sometimes the backrounds don't work. We both have OOo 3.1. My problem is that sometimes I will make my own slide masters (the 28 prepacked ones have gotten old), with backgrounds I download elsewhere, and when I save the picture, add it to the master, and test it at home it works like a charm. However, when I present it on his computer, the picture isn't there and the background is white. The picture is on my flash drive, though. Also, if I manually add the backgrounds to each slide at home and run it then I have a huge file, but it works. How do I make it save the picture file ONCE in the master itself and work on other machines? Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Impress All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: