OpenOffice.org Forum at OOoForum.orgThe OpenOffice.org Forum

[Home]   [FAQ]   [Search]   [Memberlist]   [Usergroups]   [Register
 [Profile]   [Log in to check your private messages]   [Log in

custom animation lenght

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> Setup and Troubleshooting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
toineurlings

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:23 am    Post subject: custom animation lenght Reply with quote

hi,
I'm trying "custom animation" in Open Office Impress, I like it, but when I say path, and then left... works fine

But I want it to move more to the left, but when I just make the arrow longer, it won't react... also when I make a bend, and move a point in the bend so it would follow another path it won't react to this...

who can help me...
can this also be shown in microsoft office power point? or is there a way to export it with these animations (without animations I exported it to PDF)...

So 2 questions:
How can I change a path and how can I show it in windows without using open office (background and this kind of things change a bit Sad )?

tanks for responding
gregors
General User
General User

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:09 am    Post subject: Impress custom animation motion paths Reply with quote

I too am having trouble with paths for animations in Impress. It certainly does not respond as intuitively as the big evil software company's presentation package!
Sometimes 8often my edits are not applied. even though the light gray arrows have been moved/changed to where I want them, the motion path ignores the edits. Sad
Often an edit of the motion path will not light up the "Save" button or edit menu item Shocked
Seems rife with bugs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> Setup and Troubleshooting All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: