OpenOffice.org Forum at OOoForum.orgThe OpenOffice.org Forum

[Home]   [FAQ]   [Search]   [Memberlist]   [Usergroups]   [Register
 [Profile]   [Log in to check your private messages]   [Log in

Bootstrap() error

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> Setup and Troubleshooting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
peppebozzo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:40 am    Post subject: Bootstrap() error Reply with quote

Hi, I used this solution to open OpenOffice Writer and it works by setting the variable oooexe_folder.
How do I make dynamic installation folder?
hol.sten
Super User
Super User

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:40 am    Post subject: Re: Bootstrap() error Reply with quote

peppebozzo wrote:
Hi, I used this solution

I can only guess, to which "this solution" you are refering: The boostrapconnector.jar?

peppebozzo wrote:
to open OpenOffice Writer and it works by setting the variable oooexe_folder. How do I make dynamic installation folder?

What is a dynamic installation folder?

How do you set the oooexe_folder variable? Hard coded in the source code? You can try to set the variable through a configuration properties file. Or you write your own Java class which tries to locate the OOo installation in a given environment, converts the located folder to a string and use that for initializing the variable.
peppebozzo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, I mean the solution boostrapconnector.jar. my problem is I do not know a priori where openoffice is installed, neither the folder nor if the operating system is Linux or Windows. how can I solve and set the correct path to the settings of the PC client?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> Setup and Troubleshooting All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: