OpenOffice.org Forum at OOoForum.orgThe OpenOffice.org Forum

[Home]   [FAQ]   [Search]   [Memberlist]   [Usergroups]   [Register
 [Profile]   [Log in to check your private messages]   [Log in

Images not keeping the sizes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Writer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GaryPacker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:01 pm    Post subject: Images not keeping the sizes Reply with quote

Hello Forum Members,

I created a document which needed to be saved as a PDF. She also required me to save it as a .doc so she could open it with her processor. It didn't work out that way.

Several images needed to be inserted. A header graphic at the top and an image of the presenter down the right hand side. Other images needed to be put in the document and wrapped.

All went well. She is very demanding and required a lot of alterations. Not a problem.

This was a few weeks ago.

I just received a message and she needs one slight alteration which would take two minutes......... Where have I heard that before?

I called up the document and the header graphic and the image have all but disappeared. The space is still there but the images have drastically reduced in size.

I don't want to have to make it all up again, but I may have to.

Why is this happening? Most of the other images are fine.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I think I will be doing a lot of work for this client and I don't want to have to keep re-structuring my work.

This is the first of this kind of work I have tried. I usually design graphics.

Kind Regards,

Gary
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Writer All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: