OpenOffice.org Forum at OOoForum.orgThe OpenOffice.org Forum

[Home]   [FAQ]   [Search]   [Memberlist]   [Usergroups]   [Register
 [Profile]   [Log in to check your private messages]   [Log in

Convert PPT to JPG/HTML

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Macros and API
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dantheman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:36 am    Post subject: Convert PPT to JPG/HTML Reply with quote

Hi, I've being reading quite a few threads here about these kind of conversions but most of them just end up loading threads that have been deleted or going in circles.

Want to convert a PPT file to JPG's or HTML, using a linux server and coding in PHP.

Help appreciated
zingzong
General User
General User

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can create a macro that prints the ppt. You can use any printer driver to print the file as a jpg or a pdf. Not sure about html.

Bluehost 4.95 Hostmonster 4.5 Hostmonster 4.50
John Hart

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:33 am    Post subject: PPT to JPG Reply with quote

I know nothing about Linux, but I use Open Office to get JPGs out of Power Point, easily, and this is how:

I open the Power Point presentation in Open Office. I click on the picture I want to save from the column that appears on the left. When the picture is opened, I right-click on the picture. A menu opens that says, “Save As Picture” (4 choices from the bottom of the list). When I click on this, I can easily save the chosen picture to my choice of folders. There's a drop-down menu on the “Save As” bar. Choose JPG, Bitmap, or several other choices (no HTML).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Macros and API All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: