OpenOffice.org Forum at OOoForum.orgThe OpenOffice.org Forum

[Home]   [FAQ]   [Search]   [Memberlist]   [Usergroups]   [Register
 [Profile]   [Log in to check your private messages]   [Log in

Landscape Printing - how?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Writer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
clare822

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 8:55 am    Post subject: Landscape Printing - how? Reply with quote

Why won't this print in landscape? I have a trifold brochure I'm trying to print, and it will only print in portrait - cutting off a large portion of the brochure. GRRRR! Any tips will be much appreciated. Evil or Very Mad
fbax
General User
General User

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 9:05 am    Post subject: Re: Landscape Printing - how? Reply with quote

clare822 wrote:
Why won't this print in landscape? I have a trifold brochure I'm trying to print, and it will only print in portrait - cutting off a large portion of the brochure. GRRRR! Any tips will be much appreciated. Evil or Very Mad

You haven't provided any usefull information about what you have already tried - but here's a guess - Format - Page - click "landscape" radio button, click "OK".
clare822

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very weird, the radio buttons wouldn't work, and I had no toolbars, either. The program froze my computer, so I had to reboot and then it worked fine. This seems to be a very unstable program, but the price is right.
fbax
General User
General User

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

clare822 wrote:
This seems to be a very unstable program, but the price is right.

I do some work with a non-profit organization that has 1.0.2 or 1.1.0 or 1.1.2 installed on about 100 machines and they never have problems with stability - 1.1.2 is on only half a dozen machines so far.
Luke

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fbax wrote:
clare822 wrote:
This seems to be a very unstable program, but the price is right.

I do some work with a non-profit organization that has 1.0.2 or 1.1.0 or 1.1.2 installed on about 100 machines and they never have problems with stability - 1.1.2 is on only half a dozen machines so far.

@ fbax Landscape printing on a HP694C does't work with OO 1.1.2. this is maybe a problem of the consumer printer-driver from HP. What Printers did you have in your 100 machines project ? Have you tried an Lansape printout ?

@clare822: PDF-Printouts in Landscape format seams to work also see your pm Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Writer All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: