OpenOffice.org Forum at OOoForum.orgThe OpenOffice.org Forum

[Home]   [FAQ]   [Search]   [Memberlist]   [Usergroups]   [Register
 [Profile]   [Log in to check your private messages]   [Log in

Problem with tables

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Writer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TMT020112

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:04 am    Post subject: Problem with tables Reply with quote

Hi,

I've used OO for many years, but I have a problem recently which is that 'data' sometimes gets lost or hidden at the bottom/towards the end of tables (table function). I assume this is because OO sometimes tries to add extra rows to a table when it reaches the end of a page - it's as though OO is pushing the data under the carpet, if anyone gets me...

Anyway, how can I resolve this.
mgroenescheij
Super User
Super User

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Without seeing the document I only can guess, but have a look at Table --> Auto Fit ... Row Height or Optimal Row Height.

Martin
jrkrideau
Super User
Super User

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Problem with tables Reply with quote

TMT020112 wrote:
Hi,

I've used OO for many years, but I have a problem recently which is that 'data' sometimes gets lost or hidden at the bottom/towards the end of tables (table function). I assume this is because OO sometimes tries to add extra rows to a table when it reaches the end of a page - it's as though OO is pushing the data under the carpet, if anyone gets me...

Anyway, how can I resolve this.

You might also want to have a look at table properties > text flow and make sure that the flow options allow you to flow across pages.

I know that this come up before but I don't remember seeing it since 2.x
jacklinmor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have to creating new table for data storing, if you are retrieve data from database warehousing, than you have to check it in database warehouse that all data are present or not.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Writer All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: