OpenOffice.org Forum at OOoForum.orgThe OpenOffice.org Forum

[Home]   [FAQ]   [Search]   [Memberlist]   [Usergroups]   [Register
 [Profile]   [Log in to check your private messages]   [Log in

Ver.3.4.0 paper size error with Canon ImageRunner IR3225

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> Setup and Troubleshooting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
backinblack

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:44 am    Post subject: Ver.3.4.0 paper size error with Canon ImageRunner IR3225 Reply with quote

Hello. I recently updated my OOo to 3.4.0 and I am now having issues with my Canon ImageRunner 3225 office printer. Previous versions worked just fine.

When I select the Canon for the printer and my paper size in OO is set to 11x17, no matter how I try, the printer settings will not stick to 11x17 and keeps reverting back to letter. I have another printer here (HP Laserjet 5SiNx) that behaves normally. I feel like the paper size settings are not making it to the printer driver. This happens both on my XP SP3 machine as well as my Win7Pro64 machine.

Is there a workaround for getting printouts on 11x17 to the Canon printer, or should I revert OO back to my previous version for the time being?

Thanks for any help!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> Setup and Troubleshooting All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: