OpenOffice.org Forum at OOoForum.orgThe OpenOffice.org Forum

[Home]   [FAQ]   [Search]   [Memberlist]   [Usergroups]   [Register
 [Profile]   [Log in to check your private messages]   [Log in

'Calendar like' table on Wirter

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Macros and API
View previous topic :: View next topic  
virvet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:04 am    Post subject: 'Calendar like' table on Wirter Reply with quote

Hey guys, how are you?

First of all, I couldn't find any good materials on the search.

Now, to the point: I don't have too much spare time, but I want to code a thing that may help me and some co-workers.

I have a text document that we use to track employee attendance (something like a time table...). The picture is attached here: http://postimage.org/image/jtj1owjl7/

This table must be updated every new month, so we can add the non working days (the '-' cells).

I would like to create a macro that allows the table to 'update itself', and it would be cool to have a database (or APIs, don't know if there are any) with holidays, so it would be complete automatic.

One last thing: I'm graduated on Computer Engineering, so I'm really used to coding.
Just need some good ideas on this one cause I don't want to spend time re-creating the wheel.

Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Macros and API All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: