OpenOffice.org Forum at OOoForum.orgThe OpenOffice.org Forum

[Home]   [FAQ]   [Search]   [Memberlist]   [Usergroups]   [Register
 [Profile]   [Log in to check your private messages]   [Log in

Error in OpenOffice Draw .odg files.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Draw
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kiero_huklkut

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:30 am    Post subject: Error in OpenOffice Draw .odg files. Reply with quote

I have been using OpenOffice v3.1.1 program from last two years. I use OpenOffice Draw as I’m into a business of publication. My days were awesome with OpenOffice; everything was perfectly working except last few days. I’m getting this whenever I try to open my ODG files "Unrecognized ODG format". How to resolve this error? I need my ODG files. I can spend money to get my ODG files back. Please help me.
cross_me9211

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:23 pm    Post subject: Error in OpenOffice Draw .odg files. Reply with quote

Are you sure about your OpenOffice program? Generally when this kind of errors take place 70% fault is of OpenOffice program. Before anything you must check those so called corrupt .odg files on some other OpenOffice. See if it works and if it doesn't then you need to look for a software that can repair .odg files.
Very Happy
kiero_huklkut

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I'm sure with my OpenOffice program. All other files are working fine.
cross_me9211

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then I think all you need to do just repair the ODG files. Just try sysinfotools openoffice draw ODG repair tool. It will help you to repair your corrupt ODG files.
Natty_sem

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:38 pm    Post subject: It's great. Reply with quote

cross_me9211 wrote:
Then I think all you need to do just repair the ODG files. Just try sysinfotools openoffice draw ODG repair tool. It will help you to repair your corrupt ODG files.

Hey thanks "cross_me9211" for recommending this here. All hope was gone. A bunch of ODG files were useless here. But then I used SysInfoTools OpenOffice Draw recovery and made it possible to open those corrupt ODG files. Thanks a lot.
Remain blessed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Draw All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: