OpenOffice.org Forum at OOoForum.orgThe OpenOffice.org Forum

[Home]   [FAQ]   [Search]   [Memberlist]   [Usergroups]   [Register
 [Profile]   [Log in to check your private messages]   [Log in

Can't Execute Report in ORB on Mac Because of Image

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
UGADawg83

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:27 pm    Post subject: Can't Execute Report in ORB on Mac Because of Image Reply with quote

I cannot execute a Base report on my Mac using OSX when I have an image embedded in it. The same report works just fine on my Win7 machine. I've tried changing image formats, but none work. The only way I can get the report to generate is if I change "Print repeated values" to "No", but then the image doesn't display.

I have OOB 3.3 and 1.2.1 of ORB

Any help would be appreciated and please let me know if there is more information I can provide.

Here is the error code I received when clicking "More" from "An error occurred while creating the report."

[jni_uno bridge error] UNO calling Java method execute: non-UNO exception occurred: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class java.awt.Dimension
java stack trace:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class java.awt.Dimension
at com.sun.star.report.SOImageService.getImageSize(SOImageService.java:84)
at com.sun.star.report.SOImageService.getImageSize(SOImageService.java:128)
at com.sun.star.report.pentaho.output.ImageProducer.produceFromURL(ImageProducer.java:405)
at com.sun.star.report.pentaho.output.ImageProducer.produceFromString(ImageProducer.java:316)
at com.sun.star.report.pentaho.output.ImageProducer.produceImage(ImageProducer.java:196)
at com.sun.star.report.pentaho.output.OfficeDocumentReportTarget.startImageProcessing(OfficeDocumentReportTarget.java:1269)
at com.sun.star.report.pentaho.output.text.TextRawReportTarget.startOther(TextRawReportTarget.java:567)
at com.sun.star.report.pentaho.output.OfficeDocumentReportTarget.startElement(OfficeDocumentReportTarget.java:707)
at com.sun.star.report.pentaho.layoutprocessor.ImageElementLayoutController.generateImage(ImageElementLayoutController.java:114)
at com.sun.star.report.pentaho.layoutprocessor.ImageElementLayoutController.delegateContentGeneration(ImageElementLayoutController.java:85)
at com.sun.star.report.pentaho.layoutprocessor.AbstractReportElementLayoutController.advance(AbstractReportElementLayoutController.java:129)
at org.jfree.report.flow.AbstractReportProcessor.processReportRun(Unknown Source)
at org.jfree.report.flow.SinglePassReportProcessor.processReport(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.star.report.pentaho.PentahoReportJob.execute(PentahoReportJob.java:353)
at com.sun.star.report.pentaho.SOReportJobFactory$_SOReportJobFactory.execute(SOReportJobFactory.java:216)
tayotas

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:18 am    Post subject: The same problem Reply with quote

Hi
Im using Oracle Sun Report and I have exactly the same problem.
When I test my report in windows the picture is perfectly displayed and printed.

I've tested with Mac Snow Leopard, Lion and Mountain Lion on the 3 systems the same problem.

There is something related with mac?
Why do the shapes insert without any problem?

Thanks in advance for your help!
FabiettoIM

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!
I have the same problem on a Mac with OS Mavericks.
Have you found a solution?
Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Base All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: