OpenOffice.org Forum at OOoForum.orgThe OpenOffice.org Forum

[Home]   [FAQ]   [Search]   [Memberlist]   [Usergroups]   [Register
 [Profile]   [Log in to check your private messages]   [Log in

Numbering: Different Font size wanted

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Writer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
happyhammer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:02 pm    Post subject: Numbering: Different Font size wanted Reply with quote

Hi.
First of all, thanks for the help that this forum has provided me over the last while.

But there's one problem I encountered that I couldn't find an answer to.
Basically, in the report I'm writing, what I'd like to have is something like this:

1 Title
1.1 Subtitle
1.1.1 Sub-subtitle

What I'm constantly getting is something like this:
1 Title
1.1 Subtitle
1.1.1 Sub-subtitle

I'd like the numbers to be the same size as their respective titles.
I've no trouble in using styles to change the font size of the titles. What I am having trouble with is changing the font sizes of the numbers. I'd like "1 Title" to have a font size 26 and I'd like both 1.1 and 1.1.1 to have a font size of 18. However, when I change, say, the font size of the number 1, this causes the font sizes of both 1.1 and 1.1.1 to change as well and vice versa. I've made several attempts at fixing this, but to no avail.

I thought I was relatively proficient in using styles but I've a feeling that this is where my problem is coming from. I'd appreciate any help.
Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Writer All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: