OpenOffice.org Forum at OOoForum.orgThe OpenOffice.org Forum

[Home]   [FAQ]   [Search]   [Memberlist]   [Usergroups]   [Register
 [Profile]   [Log in to check your private messages]   [Log in

Problems with Math

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Math
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jhappel
General User
General User

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 8:20 am    Post subject: Problems with Math Reply with quote

I was wondering what are some of the problems that you are running into when using Math. Just list some problems here because we are writing an end users guide that is easy to use and read, no more long huge lists to go through.

Thanks
Jeremy
David
Super User
Super User

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 8:12 am    Post subject: Re: Problems with Math Reply with quote

jhappel wrote:
I was wondering what are some of the problems that you are running into when using Math. Just list some problems here because we are writing an end users guide that is easy to use and read, no more long huge lists to go through.

Thanks
Jeremy

You have asked the same elsewhere. Why don't you just read through the entries already posted. That is what they comprise ... problems and possible solutions [or no solution] as well as "how-to"s. The list is extensive. To ask others to do your research is to ask a great deal, and also to expect a lot of redundancy which is inefficient.

David.
jhappel
General User
General User

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i posted one in each index because some people on use 1 or 2 of the programs of Open Office and if i just posted in one index then i might lose the opportunity of missing some people. and i have been reading the posts about what problems people are having and it is helping alot.

thanks
jhappel
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Math All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: