OpenOffice.org Forum at OOoForum.orgThe OpenOffice.org Forum

[Home]   [FAQ]   [Search]   [Memberlist]   [Usergroups]   [Register
 [Profile]   [Log in to check your private messages]   [Log in

Can't changle linked-graphic path

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Impress
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 4:23 am    Post subject: Can't changle linked-graphic path Reply with quote

I can't find any way to change the path of a linked graphic in Impress (OOo 1.0), and I remember having the same problem in Calc, but it's definitely possible in Writer. Of course, uncompressing the file, hand-editing the XML, and then re-compressing is one solution, but that's a bit extreme. Is there something I'm missing?
Grant

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2003 4:56 am    Post subject: Edit->Links works for me. Reply with quote

After a bit of hunting around I found this:

Go to the edit menu and select links, this then appears to give you a list of linked objects. Pushing modiyf appears to allow you to change the url of the linked objects.

Of course it would be more convienient if you could right click the linked object and then change it but it's better than editing xml.

I hope that does what you want,

Cheers,

Grant.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Impress All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: