OpenOffice.org Forum at OOoForum.orgThe OpenOffice.org Forum

[Home]   [FAQ]   [Search]   [Memberlist]   [Usergroups]   [Register
 [Profile]   [Log in to check your private messages]   [Log in

Copy Cell data from Google Docs > Calc > Html ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Calc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alan6017518

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:23 pm    Post subject: Copy Cell data from Google Docs > Calc > Html ? Reply with quote

HI all,

I just started using open office. Can't afford to pay M$ office anymore. My friend recommended open office and told me people will help out on this forum if I run into problems.

So here I am and I needed some help from you guys, I tried to search on the forum but do not have much luck.

Basically I am trying to extract data from my inventory spreadsheet on Google Docs and copy that data into a html template. Ideally it can generate separated html files for each item on my inventory.

Do I need to write marco to do that? Or is there a built in function to do so?
I tried copying my spreadsheet into Calc and using section but there are no section under insert for Calc.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Alan
stevesaunders
OOo Advocate
OOo Advocate

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:31 pm    Post subject: HTML Reply with quote

I have had many problems working with HTML. The only way I have found to work with them is do not work with them. I make a .ods or odt file and save it. Then I save as .html. If I wish to make changes I change the .ods or odt file and save as again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Calc All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: