OpenOffice.org Forum at OOoForum.orgThe OpenOffice.org Forum

[Home]   [FAQ]   [Search]   [Memberlist]   [Usergroups]   [Register
 [Profile]   [Log in to check your private messages]   [Log in

Find & Replace in SQL edit mode

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ottoshmidt1
Power User
Power User

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:26 am    Post subject: Find & Replace in SQL edit mode Reply with quote

Is there a way to make Find & Replace in Base query edit mode while editing SQL command?

IRC: /join #openoffice.org on irc.freenode.net
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sliderule
Super User
Super User

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ottoshmidt1:

You asked:

ottoshmidt1 wrote:
Is there a way to make Find & Replace in Base query edit mode while editing SQL command?

No. Crying or Very sad

But, what I sometimes do is, COPY the SQL command to the computer Clipboard, and PASTE a text editor ( in Windows, I use NotePad++ found at: http://notepad-plus-plus.org/ ) and use the editing capabilites of the text editor. That way, I can PASTE the changes I have made back to the OpenOffice Base Query window.

I hope this helps, please be sure to let me / us know.

Sliderule

Thanks to add [Solved] in your first post Title ( edit button ) if your issue has been fixed / resolved.
ottoshmidt1
Power User
Power User

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course i do like that but there is a good SQL formatting in oo base and plus copy/paste is an extra step. thanks anyways.

IRC: /join #openoffice.org on irc.freenode.net
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Base All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: