OpenOffice.org Forum at OOoForum.orgThe OpenOffice.org Forum

[Home]   [FAQ]   [Search]   [Memberlist]   [Usergroups]   [Register
 [Profile]   [Log in to check your private messages]   [Log in

Background color in OpenOffice writer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Writer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
propa3n

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:29 pm    Post subject: Background color in OpenOffice writer Reply with quote

Hello Forum, I came here from another forum because I figured I may have better luck asking this question here.

In appearences you can change the color of the background in OpenOffice, by that I mean the color behind a page. How can I make that color opaque or transparent?

Thanks, I have a feeling it will look awesome .
mailprashant07

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:07 am    Post subject: Re: Background color in OpenOffice writer Reply with quote

propa3n wrote:
Hello Forum, I came here from another forum because I figured I may have better luck asking this question here.

In appearences you can change the color of the background in OpenOffice, by that I mean the color behind a page. How can I make that color opaque or transparent?

Thanks, I have a feeling it will look awesome .

Yeah please tell if this is possible...it will be awesome to have different color in background.....
propa3n

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Background color in OpenOffice writer Reply with quote

mailprashant07 wrote:

Yeah please tell if this is possible...it will be awesome to have different color in background.....

Go to tools/options/openoffice.org/appearences and change the background.

I'm looking to actually change the opacity and the color to make it look like terminal in Linux.
Frenchy Doodle

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:34 pm    Post subject: Similar problem Reply with quote

I followed the advice (Go to tools/options/openoffice.org/appearences and change the background. ) and it works fine but when I change it to .pdf the background is back to white. Any suggestions?

Thanks in Advance,
FD
therabi
Super User
Super User

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Similar problem Reply with quote

Frenchy Doodle wrote:
I followed the advice (Go to tools/options/openoffice.org/appearences and change the background. ) and it works fine but when I change it to .pdf the background is back to white. Any suggestions?

Thanks in Advance,
FD

The Background your changing is the one displayed while you working on the document, not the document background. That is done from the Format> Page menu dialog. Look for the Background tab. Please note that this color will only cover inside the margins of the page.

HTH
Frenchy Doodle

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:42 pm    Post subject: Fixed Reply with quote

Thank you SO much!
therabi
Super User
Super User

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Writer All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: