OpenOffice.org Forum at OOoForum.orgThe OpenOffice.org Forum

[Home]   [FAQ]   [Search]   [Memberlist]   [Usergroups]   [Register
 [Profile]   [Log in to check your private messages]   [Log in

Problems with corrected Pagenumbers in the Table of Contents

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Writer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gruenling

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 7:12 am    Post subject: Problems with corrected Pagenumbers in the Table of Contents Reply with quote

Hello there,

I have a document were the first page doesn't have a pagenumber. I corrected the numbers from the others, shown in the foodline. So page 2 now is numbered as page 1.

Just my problem is the following:

In the generated table of contents were shown the wrong pagenumbers. So there is page 2 listed as page 2. Sad
Is it possible to correct this?

Thanks for your help Smile
ftack

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You probably have adjusted your pagenumber using an "Offset" setting. This is not the way to go. Instead, go to the first paragraph of your second page. Select "Format - Paragraph" , go to the Text flow tab. "Breaks - Enable probably will be checked already since you probably started your second page with a hard page break. Leave it, but also check "With page style". You can leave the page style "Default" (or whatever is listed), but now, you are able to specify a new page number, which will be in effect when you press OK.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Writer All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: