OpenOffice.org Forum at OOoForum.orgThe OpenOffice.org Forum

[Home]   [FAQ]   [Search]   [Memberlist]   [Usergroups]   [Register
 [Profile]   [Log in to check your private messages]   [Log in

Problem with mailmerging emails - Editing Recipient List

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BarbaraKippen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:15 am    Post subject: Problem with mailmerging emails - Editing Recipient List Reply with quote

I hope someone can help me. I have been working in Word 2007 for some time now and have never had any problems mailmerging emails before now. However, just lately, when I try to edit my recipient list by 'ticking' and 'unticking' the list, this no longer works. It just seems to ignore my choices and emails to everyone on my spreadsheet instead. When I check back at who is ticked in my Recipient List, everyone is ticked again. Can anyone help me please as I am not sure what I am doing wrong, or how to fix this.

Thank you.
peterroots
Super User
Super User

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are having problems with mail merge in Word 2007 you really need to be asking this in a forum for Word not OpenOffice.
Can I check, are you trying to mailmerge with Microsoft Word 2007 or OpenOffice Writer?
BarbaraKippen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:04 am    Post subject: Mailmerg Problem Reply with quote

Thank you for your reply. I am trying to mailmerg from an excel spreadsheet to a Word 2007 document.
floris_v

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Better ask this in an MSO forum then. OOo has a really hard time saving in Word 2007 format, so even if you're using OOo to do this, it'd be better not to. Locked.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: