OpenOffice.org Forum at OOoForum.orgThe OpenOffice.org Forum

[Home]   [FAQ]   [Search]   [Memberlist]   [Usergroups]   [Register
 [Profile]   [Log in to check your private messages]   [Log in

OpenOffice Process List.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sodapop554

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:13 pm    Post subject: OpenOffice Process List. Reply with quote

As of around 30 minutes ago I noticed that within Task Manager there was a new process I hadn't ever seen before. Unfortunately I cannot remember the exact process name even though I searched it not long ago. What I need is a list of all process affiliated with OpenOffice 3.3. Since by looking at a list it's libel to jar my memory so I can remember what this process was. The reason I need to know so badly is because part of the process name was "crashreporter" or something like that. The thing here is even though I was using OpenOffice earlier on in the day it not once crashed. In addition I reopened all what I had before trying to duplicate this unknown process to no avail. So there was no reason why this process should have been running & I can't research what it was or trace the file path since I'm unable to duplicate it because I can't remember it's exact name. Please can any one provide me with a list of all processes related to OpenOffice 3.3? I've searched & searched on my own & I can't find anything. The process itself went away when I restarted my computer & it wasn't using anymore then 100k memory to begin with which is very small. I still want to know what it's exact name was and why I had never seen it before even though my OpenOffice never crashed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: