OpenOffice.org Forum at OOoForum.orgThe OpenOffice.org Forum

[Home]   [FAQ]   [Search]   [Memberlist]   [Usergroups]   [Register
 [Profile]   [Log in to check your private messages]   [Log in

Keeping default font size and colour when opening documents.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Draw
View previous topic :: View next topic  
atashijp

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:47 am    Post subject: Keeping default font size and colour when opening documents. Reply with quote

Hi, I use open office to correct English papers and only use the font, Times New Roman, colour light red at 12pt, and lines in light red.

I get my papers in PDF formats and every time I open them in DRAW, I am having to change the default setting TIMES NEW ROMAN, 24, BLACK to 12, LIGHT RED. Please if someone could help me out, it would save me so so much time if the default font size and colour stays at 12 and red all the time.

I tried using templates and now when I start Draw, and make a new document, the default font colour is LIGHT RED and at 12, this is not the case though when I open a file.

PLEASE HELP!

Thank you.
floris_v

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's not much that you can do about that except start a new file based on your default template, then open the file you want to edit and copy/paste the entire contents to your blank file.
atashijp

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:29 am    Post subject: Thank you. Reply with quote

Thank you for getting back to me, it's good to know.

I will see if I can make the template method work then. Thank you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Draw All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: