OpenOffice.org Forum at OOoForum.orgThe OpenOffice.org Forum

[Home]   [FAQ]   [Search]   [Memberlist]   [Usergroups]   [Register
 [Profile]   [Log in to check your private messages]   [Log in

Sticky fonts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Impress
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WarTurkey

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:10 pm    Post subject: Sticky fonts Reply with quote

Hi, I'm working on a presentation for school tomorrow, and I don't know why but every time I try to change the font, as soon as I unselect the text, it pops back to its original size. I tried Ctrl + A, using the mouse, or even using the keyboard to hold shift and the arrow keys. The last time I tried it, instead of just using the "Increase font" button, I manually entered in the font size to 80, and it actually became even smaller!

I don't understand why it's doing this. If I do it to any other text box, I have no errors, it's only this one. I'm going to try to just delete it and recreate it, but it's seriously rather irritating.
WarTurkey

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh, I have found the error in my ways!

Apparently, if you increase the font too much, it will start to shrink. I thought perhaps if I bring the font size smaller, it might "reset" (that doesn't make any sense, but I tried it nonetheless), and as I clicked "Reduce font" the font got bigger!

Well, apparently 80pt. will appear as 12pt. with a small paragraph of information. When I brought the size down to 36pt. everything appeared fine!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Impress All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: