OpenOffice.org Forum at OOoForum.orgThe OpenOffice.org Forum

[Home]   [FAQ]   [Search]   [Memberlist]   [Usergroups]   [Register
 [Profile]   [Log in to check your private messages]   [Log in

Installing ooomacros packages and error it gives

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> Setup and Troubleshooting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seekless
General User
General User

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:41 am    Post subject: Installing ooomacros packages and error it gives Reply with quote

This question is based on a tip from a user in the Calc section. I was advised to install an add-on package but somehow this seems to fail.

First of all I would like to say that I lack a simple document that is readily available on the site how to install add-on packages. Okay there is a document for this but it is hard to find, especially for people like me who are as we say dummies in installing things. A link to such documents at the head of specific sections would do wonders.

But now to the question. I tried to install the Box Plots and Histograms v1.0.sxc file after unzipping it. I followed the step by step guide MacroLibrary_2003-12-12 but it refuses to install the package. When selecting which subpackages to install it gives an error message. The last few steps on page two fail. The error is that the four selected subpackages already exist in name, replacing doesn't work either. So how do I get a package installed properly cause I am at a loss here.

Thanks in advance for the help offered,

Dennis.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> Setup and Troubleshooting All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: