OpenOffice.org Forum at OOoForum.orgThe OpenOffice.org Forum

[Home]   [FAQ]   [Search]   [Memberlist]   [Usergroups]   [Register
 [Profile]   [Log in to check your private messages]   [Log in

OO printing problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> Setup and Troubleshooting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dorpm
General User
General User

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:04 am    Post subject: OO printing problem Reply with quote

I am running Mandrake 10.0 Officia and OO 1.1.3l and had no problemss with printing from my applications until I tried to print more than one pages per sheet via xpp . xpp is the X Printing Panel, a graphical frontend for CUPS and was made by Till Kamppeter.

The specific problem is that in every printjob with two or more pages per sheet the first page is left blank and the printjob starts on page 2.

I use an Lexmark Z11 which works fine. Printing one page per sheet is also perfect.

My interim solution is when I want to print 2 pages per sheet, I start with two blank pages and than the rest is ok. But this is not satisfying.

Does anyone have an idea? My guess is that OpenOffice is sending incorrect commands to xpp. But I have no idea what to do now.

Thanks in advance,
Florian
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> Setup and Troubleshooting All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: