OpenOffice.org Forum at OOoForum.orgThe OpenOffice.org Forum

[Home]   [FAQ]   [Search]   [Memberlist]   [Usergroups]   [Register
 [Profile]   [Log in to check your private messages]   [Log in

How to have back page without footer?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Writer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mawvint
General User
General User

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:00 am    Post subject: How to have back page without footer? Reply with quote

Well I'm creating an eBook.

I have first page without footer using styles and setting it to 'first page'. All other pages have footer though because they are still set to 'default'.

However now I want my back page to also be an image, like the back of an eBook is, so I want to remove its footer, so the front and back pages don't have footers.

I've tried to set the back page as 'first page' and also tried 'end note' but it just makes all the other pages the same! I only want the back page to be affected by my page style changes!

Can anyone help? I could upload the file or send it over PM or something if someone would be willing to help me out on this because I can't seem to get it working over here.

Thanks!
floris_v

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know how to change page styles; there's no page style option for a "last page", so you have to force a page style change with a manual page break. See Tutorial on Page styles and headers/footers.
Mawvint
General User
General User

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! I have been using manual page breaks but I didn't know you could change the style from there.

Works perfectly. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Writer All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: