OpenOffice.org Forum at OOoForum.orgThe OpenOffice.org Forum

[Home]   [FAQ]   [Search]   [Memberlist]   [Usergroups]   [Register
 [Profile]   [Log in to check your private messages]   [Log in

Flagging Tabs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Calc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jezzta667
General User
General User

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:49 pm    Post subject: Flagging Tabs Reply with quote

Hey guys,

One of my spreadsheets has all of my retail store's suppliers in separate tabs. Each sheet is dedicated to special orders for customers for that particular supplier. When an order has been sent, received and picked up, the entry is deleted.

Is there any way to "flag" the tabs to show which sheets currently have special orders in process? By this, I mean a little marker or something which will appear on the tab of each sheet that isn't empty in the relevant area.

Thanks.
ozzie
OOo Advocate
OOo Advocate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not automatically that I know of but the tab can be colourised manually (by right clicking on the tabs) though this is only a recent addition I'm not sure that it works on versions previous to 3.3.
Perhaps a summary sheet might be worth considering, with a listing of all tabs and in column B a COUNTIF formula giving a count of outstanding orders.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Calc All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: