OpenOffice.org Forum at OOoForum.orgThe OpenOffice.org Forum

[Home]   [FAQ]   [Search]   [Memberlist]   [Usergroups]   [Register
 [Profile]   [Log in to check your private messages]   [Log in

Master Document Loses Subdocument Breaks and Page Styles

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Writer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jared

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 10:45 am    Post subject: Master Document Loses Subdocument Breaks and Page Styles Reply with quote

Why doesn't the master document retain manual page breaks and my landscape style from subdocuments? I am running OOO-1.1.0.

I created subdocuments with a template. The documents use the default page style for some pages, then a manual page break and "Landscape" page style for some other pages. The "Landscape" page style is the same as default except in landscape orientation.

I created a master document and added the "Landscape" page style to the stylist. Then I used the navigator to insert subdocuments. When I did this, all pages in the master document became the default page style. My landscape orientations are gone.

I used the navigator to edit the subdocuments and they open up correctly with some pages default and some landscape. I closed the subdocument and updated the master document, everything is still the default style.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Writer All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: