OpenOffice.org Forum at OOoForum.orgThe OpenOffice.org Forum

[Home]   [FAQ]   [Search]   [Memberlist]   [Usergroups]   [Register
 [Profile]   [Log in to check your private messages]   [Log in

Pixels for Units of Measure

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Draw
View previous topic :: View next topic  
oxmyx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:16 am    Post subject: Pixels for Units of Measure Reply with quote

I would like to use Draw to create graphics for my web sites. It sure would be great if an option to use pixels were in the units of measure.
9point9

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can. Open Draw (a good start), Tools > Options, OpenOffice.org Draw > General, then slect Unit of measure from the drop down box in the centre. You can select from several metric, a number of pagean units and point is at the bottom. I word of advice is to make sure you are running your GUI at a 0.25mm dot pitch because otherwise sizes will not appear as you see on screen properly (you'll see).

OOoSVN, change control for OOo documents:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/ooosvn/
alessandrop

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:22 am    Post subject: Re: Pixels for Units of Measure Reply with quote

oxmyx wrote:
I would like to use Draw to create graphics for my web sites. It sure would be great if an option to use pixels were in the units of measure.

Hi, I also looked for that and did not find a good solution. But I found a workaround to set the Grid resolution to 3 pixels. Here I described, how: http://www.oooforum.org/forum/viewtopic.phtml?t=21931
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Draw All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: