OpenOffice.org Forum at OOoForum.orgThe OpenOffice.org Forum

[Home]   [FAQ]   [Search]   [Memberlist]   [Usergroups]   [Register
 [Profile]   [Log in to check your private messages]   [Log in

Report from MySQL database with image fields

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SimonK

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 6:32 pm    Post subject: Report from MySQL database with image fields Reply with quote

Confused I'm trying to set up a database in MySQL which has about 12 fields, one of which is image {blob} type.

I've got the database working, thanks to MySCLCC - and have loaded images into some records.

Using OO I discovered that binary objects can't be shown using the Auto Report feature.

Is there any way to create a report or template that does display my image fields. I've tried modifying the template created by Auto Report, but no joy. Although I did discover that if I delete a column in the table used to display fields it breaks the template'slink to the database. Shame, as I'd like to organise the fields in two tables, one under the other... can't seem to make that happen.

Any help, pointers to documentation that will help... I have tried looking at the MySQLOOo9.pdf and the MySQL.pdf, but I am still stuck.

Thanks.
tonyhall71

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did anyone ever find out if this was possible?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Base All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: