OpenOffice.org Forum at OOoForum.orgThe OpenOffice.org Forum

[Home]   [FAQ]   [Search]   [Memberlist]   [Usergroups]   [Register
 [Profile]   [Log in to check your private messages]   [Log in

Excel Flow Chart arrows are distorted when using Calc

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Calc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rvolke

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:10 am    Post subject: Excel Flow Chart arrows are distorted when using Calc Reply with quote

I am working on an NT box with OpenOffice version 109 and Excel 97 installed. My company has many excel documents where at least one of the sheets in the workbook is a diagram (with shapes connected by arrows). Every time I open and edit one of these documents with OpenOffice everything looks fine, the same is true when I save the document. However, when I close and re-open the document, all of the arrows are pointing to different locations on the shapes they were originally attached to. A once nice looking document, now looks like an absolute mess. It seems that OpenOffice may only keep track that an arrow was connected to an object, not necessarily where on the object it was attached to. Does anyone know why this is happening, if their is a way to prevent the problem, or if this is just something that OpenOffice does not support? Thank you for you help.

Robert
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Calc All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: