OpenOffice.org Forum at OOoForum.orgThe OpenOffice.org Forum

[Home]   [FAQ]   [Search]   [Memberlist]   [Usergroups]   [Register
 [Profile]   [Log in to check your private messages]   [Log in

watermark transperancy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Writer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wdoa

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:33 am    Post subject: watermark transperancy Reply with quote

Is there a way to change the transperancy of a watermark in OO2? I insert the item fine, but it's too dark, I need to lighten it up.

Thanks,
JohnV
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I assume you are using the graphic as a background. Fire up the Draw application, Insert > Picture and get your graphic. While your graphic is still selected you can automatically change it to a Watermark using the drop down menu on the toolbar where it says Default or manually change its transparency with the spinner next to the wine glass.

With graphic still selected do File > Export (make sure the Selection Only box is checked). Use the alter graphic as your background.
rlh

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there something special that needs to be done to save it correctly to a pdf document? The transparency looks fine in OOo. When I save it to pdf, the watermark seems to be on top and is very dark making the underlying text unreadable.

Thanks,

/bob
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Writer All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: