OpenOffice.org Forum at OOoForum.orgThe OpenOffice.org Forum

[Home]   [FAQ]   [Search]   [Memberlist]   [Usergroups]   [Register
 [Profile]   [Log in to check your private messages]   [Log in

inserting landscape full page graphics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Writer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 8:33 pm    Post subject: inserting landscape full page graphics Reply with quote

I'm having trouble with the best way to insert full page sized landscape oriented graphic figures into a document that is otherwise portrait oriented - any way for these to be page numbered? thks
JohnV
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2003 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try this. Open the Stylist and click the Page icon and note your current style. Then click the New Style From Selection icon, give it a name then right click and Modify. Change to Landscape on the Page tab, click the Organizer tab a set Next Style to your current style and OK out. (This assumes you are inserting a pic here and there. If you're going to insert several at the same time leave the Organzer tab alone.)

When ready to insert a pic do Insert > Manual Break > Page Break and set the Style to your new one. (If you left the Organizer tab alone, you will have to use this same procedure to get back to you portrait page style.)

I don't do landscape pics so I'd be interested to know if this works for you. Don't want to give bad advice in the future.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Writer All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: