OpenOffice.org Forum at OOoForum.orgThe OpenOffice.org Forum

[Home]   [FAQ]   [Search]   [Memberlist]   [Usergroups]   [Register
 [Profile]   [Log in to check your private messages]   [Log in

Not Saving "Row Height" and "Table Format&quo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nestawasright

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:44 am    Post subject: Not Saving "Row Height" and "Table Format&quo Reply with quote

Hello,
Please help if you're reading this. I'm using OpenOffice 2.0 and I'm trying to make a database of CDs. I have used the wizard as best as I understood it. The problem is, the row height and table format are not what I'd like them to be. I have changed them many times, they change but as soon as save and close the document, when I open it again, they are gone; they revert back to the original size settings Please help!
Thanks
tony_s
General User
General User

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're using Open Office Base, right? and you made a form? One thing I noticed is that sometimes I have to save both the form, and then save the whole project from the main screen too.

Also, changes you make in "data entry" mode will not save permanently. For example, I can change the row height in a grid (table) layout while I'm entering data into the database, but when I close and reopen it resets to the design height again. You have to make such changes in "edit mode" if you want them to be saved as part of the form's definition.
nestawasright

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have to make such changes in "edit mode" if you want them to be saved as part of the form's definition.
tony_s wrote:

Would you please show me how to change to "edit mode" to save the form size changes. Please.
Thanks a lot.

[quote="tony_s"]You're using Open Office Base, right? and you made a form? One thing I noticed is that sometimes I have to save both the form, and then save the whole project from the main screen too.

Also, changes you make in "data entry" mode will not save permanently. For example, I can change the row height in a grid (table) layout while I'm entering data into the database, but when I close and reopen it resets to the design height again. You have to make such changes in "edit mode" if you want them to be saved as part of the form's definition.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Base All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: