OpenOffice.org Forum at OOoForum.orgThe OpenOffice.org Forum

[Home]   [FAQ]   [Search]   [Memberlist]   [Usergroups]   [Register
 [Profile]   [Log in to check your private messages]   [Log in

Page Set-up

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Writer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PLC

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:49 pm    Post subject: Page Set-up Reply with quote

I have been using Microsoft Office most of my life. I often produce documents that are two pages per sheet. Is it possible to do this in Open Office?
jean
Power User
Power User

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1.Choose File - Page Preview.
2.Do one of the following:
To print two pages side by side on the same page, click the Page Preview: Two Pages icon on the Page Preview bar.
To print multiple pages on the same page, click the Print options page view icon on the Page Preview bar and set the options that you want.
3.Click the Print page view icon .

Hope this helps.
Jallan
OOo Advocate
OOo Advocate

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Page Set-up Reply with quote

PLC wrote:
I have been using Microsoft Office most of my life. I often produce documents that are two pages per sheet. Is it possible to do this in Open Office?

Sure. Go to File -> Page Preview.

The right-most icon on the dialog box toolbar (the one showing a hand in front of a printer) lets you set the number of pages you wish to print per sheet, to change print orientation, to ajdust margins (which also adjusts your new smaller page size.) Once set, press OK and then print using the printer icon to the left of the first icon I described.

Printing multiple pages to a sheet only works from this dialog box using this icon.

Jallan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Writer All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: