OpenOffice.org Forum at OOoForum.orgThe OpenOffice.org Forum

[Home]   [FAQ]   [Search]   [Memberlist]   [Usergroups]   [Register
 [Profile]   [Log in to check your private messages]   [Log in

Strange empty dialogs under Linux / Fluxbox / OOo 2.0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> Setup and Troubleshooting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SasQ

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:06 pm    Post subject: Strange empty dialogs under Linux / Fluxbox / OOo 2.0 Reply with quote

I've just compiled OpenOffice 2.0. The compilation finished with success so I've started oowriter2 and everything looks like it's all OK.

But when I select "File -> Open" dialog, I've got a strange big gray window with some file names, black on white text. It looked like a list-view but some kind buggy. Clicking on file names caused only selection changing and nothing more, so I've tried to click strange thre little buttons in upper-right, and a big gray rectangle appears over all screen. The app remains to stop responding so I was forced to kill it.

Now when I start oowriter2 again and again, I get the same gray rectangle on whole screen and non-responding app :/ A completely blank dialog window with nothing inside of it.

I'm using Linux [Gentoo 2005.1] with Fluxbox window manager, and some basic KDE libs [needed to start Konqueror].

Any ideas how to make it work properly? :/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> Setup and Troubleshooting All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: