OpenOffice.org Forum at OOoForum.orgThe OpenOffice.org Forum

[Home]   [FAQ]   [Search]   [Memberlist]   [Usergroups]   [Register
 [Profile]   [Log in to check your private messages]   [Log in

Impress with Power Presenter

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Impress
View previous topic :: View next topic  
macmike

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2003 1:11 pm    Post subject: Impress with Power Presenter Reply with quote

Confused Hi Mike Hughes here. I am a preacher and would love to be able to use Impress. I tried it yesterday and it failed misserably for me. Here is why. When I put my charts together, slides, I want to run them with my digital projector. I want to click forward for first chart, click the button again title comes down, click again and subtitle comes. Click again next slide, click again title of slide so forth and so on. Here is what happens.

I click with the button on my Power Presenter remote by Street Smart Technologies. I get the slide to advance no text. Click again thinking will get the first line of text usually the title and it goes to next slide no text. To get text I have to hit the space bar on my laptop. Now question. How can I get the slide move and the text advances both to go with a mouse click, which is what the Power Presenter emulates. I had to go back to the, here comes the bad word, Power Point for this reason.

Help!, Help! Write me at the e-mail below.

Mike Hughes, D.Min., Th.D., Ph.D.
303 N. 1st Street
Wilmington, IL 60481
mikehughes01@sbcglobal.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Impress All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: