OpenOffice.org Forum at OOoForum.orgThe OpenOffice.org Forum

[Home]   [FAQ]   [Search]   [Memberlist]   [Usergroups]   [Register
 [Profile]   [Log in to check your private messages]   [Log in

Help! Writer is playing eskimo after page styles applied

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Writer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Queensparker
Power User
Power User

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:37 pm    Post subject: Help! Writer is playing eskimo after page styles applied Reply with quote

Every time I load my current documents (20 page jobs, quite a few atbles but nothing too complicated) Writer freezes. I have tried to rescue the documents by creating a new file and then inserting the old file. In the process I use my page formatting. Again, quite normal, no footer on First page, footer in default thereafter. It would appear that the freezing is the result of the page formatting because the files with the custom formatting freeze and those without it do not.

This is a curse. At some stage I am going to have to format it. has anyone any idea what might cause the problem and how it might be fixed?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Queensparker
hol.sten
Super User
Super User

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Help! Writer is playing eskimo after page styles applied Reply with quote

Queensparker wrote:
Every time I load my current documents (20 page jobs, quite a few atbles but nothing too complicated) Writer freezes.

OOo version? Operating system?

Regards
hol.sten
Queensparker
Power User
Power User

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:46 am    Post subject: Eskimo games Reply with quote

OO 2.04. Latest build. XP.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Writer All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: