OpenOffice.org Forum at OOoForum.orgThe OpenOffice.org Forum

[Home]   [FAQ]   [Search]   [Memberlist]   [Usergroups]   [Register
 [Profile]   [Log in to check your private messages]   [Log in

Aaaargh- Printing Notes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Impress
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aarayan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:42 am    Post subject: Aaaargh- Printing Notes Reply with quote

Does anybody know how to make Impress print notes the same way as PP, as in a picture of the slide at the top of the page and notes underneath? More than half of the slides in Notes view are blank and I know other people with Open Office with the same problem, so it's not just me. Any ideas - I'm losing my mind!
pdmac3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:34 am    Post subject: Re: Aaaargh- Printing Notes Reply with quote

I too have this problem but no solution. In my case I was given the presentation so I do not know if it was originally authored in Impress or converted from a .ppt file. I have never seen this problem when creating the presentation from scratch. Do you know the history of the presentations that you have had the problem?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Impress All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: